Education in the UK has assumed the status of a global brand at both local and international levels. This has inadvertently influenced the decision of foreign-based students to study here; creating an extensive industry where potentials are yet to be fully tapped. The UK government’s continued commitment to Further Education and Lifelong Learning has also strengthened this position through various funded academic programmes. As a result, we are able to strike a balance between the needs of the education providers and those of their clients – the learners.
Why study in the UK?
- Many well-established institutes that are recognised both in the UK and internationally
- Learn from academics who are specialised within their fields
- Experience the diverse culture within the UK
- A wide range of different institutes are available to you
- Affordable tuition fees, with financial support and other benefits available if you need them.
- Be equipped with the skills that employers want straight after graduation.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS’ REQUIREMENT:
It is important to note that for international students, the requirements change. You will need to meet all of the following requirements otherwise we will not be able to proceed with your application
- Copy of a valid international passport
- Copy of previous visas – if applicable
- Copy of previous CAS/BRP – if applicable
- Copy of all UG and PG transcripts and certificates (originals and translated copies) – if applicable
- Copy of acceptable UKVI English/WAEC and scratch card.
- Detailed copy of CV, with all educational and work experience from the last 5 years (no gaps)
- Personal Statement (length varies by course)
Our application process involves you giving us the information required to fill out the online form. You can reach us via email or phone with the course you are interested in studying. From there we will contact you further to arrange an online video consultation via Zoom, or for you to come visit our office in person in order to discuss your opportunities further.
Courage Consultants UK Limited
Unit 122, Riverpark Business
Centre Riverpark Road
Open Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm.