In a globally challenging and complex world, understanding the fundamentals of business is non-negotiable, both in a managerial context, and when launching a new business. Strong, confident and proactive leaders, who understand the complexities of organisations, are in high demand in all sectors.
Our HND in Business will equip you with everything you need to give you a competitive edge to propel your career to the next level. You’ll gain knowledge and practical skills through research, independent study, directed study and real-life workplace scenarios, giving you the all-round capabilities, that employers are looking for.
Weekend and evening classes available, subject to minimum class size.
- Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate
- CEFR B2
- Students who are non-native English speakers or who have not studied Level 3 in United Kingdom are expected to hold an accepted English language B2 (CEFR)
- Business & Business Environment (15 credits)
- Marketing Process & Planning (15 credits)
- Human Resources Management (15 credits)
- Leadership & Management (15 credits)
- Accounting Principles (15 credits)
- Managing A Successful Business Project (15 credits)
- Innovation & Commercialization (15 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Ventures (15 credits)
- Research Project (Pearson set – 30 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (15 credits)
- International Marketing (15 credits)
- Global Business Environment (15 credits)
- Digital Marketing (15 credits)
- Business Strategy (15 credits)
- Developing Individuals, Teams & Organisations (15 credits)
All applicants must pass an Academic Interview
The final certificate is issued by Pearson Education.
Exceptional entry route: 2 years relevant work experience
Applications From Students 21+
We welcome applications from students 21+ who do not match the standard entry requirements but who can demonstrate willingness and commitment to studying this subject at university level, and, who can evidence academic, professional or vocational experience in a related field.
Application – Supporting Documents – Panel Interview – Final Decision